Monday, January 19, 2009

Trying this again...

So i forgot the password to my old blog and i was never able to update it so i am starting over ha ha.. Lets see whats going on with us Hardman's um Andy isjust staying busy with work and all his extracurricular activities he has going!! I am trying to stay busy and pass the time enjoying my girls until we get our little guy in June. I have been working at Kohl's so that when he gets here i can be finished with my daycare.. The girls are getting big and being crazy as usual they are both taking dance this year and love every minute of it.. We got a Dog, his name is Vader and he is more like a kid than a dog, he is 5 months and 46 lbs and thinks that he is a lap dog. Well that is us for now..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samie!! OMG I am so excited to see you again. I can't tell you how much we miss you guys. The girls are so cute and so big. Congrats on the the newest soon to be addition. I bet Andy is jumpin for joy that it is a boy... =D I have sent you a friend request on Facebook. We will have to keep in touch and get together again when we can....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you were expecting. That is so exciting! Finally getting a boy huh? They are fun, let me tell ya. Anyway, glad you found our blog. Now we can hopefully keep in touch better.

    ReplyDelete